1. By this Memorandum, the United Democratic Party and Gambia for All pursuant to their shared desire to bring about change for the better in the country and in keeping with the genuine aspirations of our people, in which the Gambia For All agree to endorse the United Democratic Party’s candidate in the forthcoming December 04 elections.
2. In the context of the said Memorandum, Gambia For All accepts to desist from sponsoring a candidate to contest the said elections, but to instead endorse the candidate sponsored by the UDP
3. Within the framework of the stated Memorandum, the UDP and GFA commit to work together and vigorously campaign for the victory of the UDP candidate who, for the purpose of the said election effectively becomes the candidate of both parties. To that end, the parties agree to form a dedicated ad hoc team for coordinating plans and field operations.
4. That in the same spirit of the Memorandum, UDP and GFA agree, that in the event of electoral victory, to participate effectively in any government set up which of necessity shall be inclusive, without prejudice to the exercise of the prerogatives accruing by law to the president or other appointing authorities.
5. That in the spirit of the MOU, the parties agree to share and respect the fundamental values and principles of generally accepted norms of good governance.
6. In line with the strategy of maximising the chances for victory, the two parties agree to maintain an open-door policy for other likeminded parties and other political forces who may wish to collaborate with the two parties as per the provisions of this agreement.